|Maximum load: N (lbs)||3000 (674.43)|
|Maximum load torque, dynamic / static: Nm (lbf - in)||400 / 500 (3,540 / 4,425)|
|Speed, at no load / at maximum load: mm/s (in/s)||8 / 6 (0.31 / 0.24)|
|Available input voltages: VDC||24|
|Minimum ordering stroke (S): mm (in)||200 (7.87)|
|Maximum ordering stroke (S): mm (in)||400 (15.75)|
|Operating temperature limits: °C (°F)||0 to +40 (32 to 104)|
|Full load duty cycle @ 20 °C (68 °F): %||10|
|Maximum on time: s||60|
|Lead cross section: mm2 (in2)||1.5 (0.0023)|
|Standard cable length: mm (in)||1900 (75)|
|Screw type||ball screw|
|End of stroke protection||end of stroke limit switches|
|Mid stroke protection||no*|
|Motor connector||Molex 8 pin plug|
|Options||encoder position feedback|
operation of single unit
synchronous operation of two units
* Dynamic braking, mid-stroke protection, and motor protection are provided when used with DCG control.
Thomson introduces the benefits of synchronizing multiple lifting columns using a single control device. This video shows how to zero-out the encoder feedback devices on all columns - even with offset loading. Can be used in applications such as large ergonomic workstations or medical table beds.
Kyle Thomson, Lifting Columns Product Line Manager, discusses various medical and ergonomic applications for Thomson lifting columns and provides details on the many functionalities and benefits of column technology. Also include is an interview with a leading manufacturing engineer from Videojet who shares how they integrated lifting columns into their manufacturing processes to increase employee safety.
NOTE: Please use Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Firefox, or Google Chrome with Edrawings Viewer
Partstream Interactive Viewer Instructions:
1) Select a product from the table below and Configure your model to the right of the viewer that appears.
2) Click the Create button at the bottom of the configurator and wait for model to load (may take a few minutes).
3) Click the Download tab and login to your account if requested (or register as a first-time user).
4) Select a format, wait for the file to be created (may take a few minutes), and click the Download button.
|Input voltage: VAC||1 x 115 ± 6%||1 x 230 ± 6%||1 x 115 ± 6%||1 x 230 ± 6%|
|Input frequency: HZ||50/60||50/60||50/60||50/60|
|Output voltage: VDC||24||24||24||24|
|Output current, max: A||8||8||2 x 8||2 x 8|
|Operating temperature limits: °C||+5 to +45||+5 to +45||+5 to +45||+5 to +45|
|Max. duty cycle @ 25 °C*: 25%||10||10||10||10|
|Maximum on time: s||60||60||60||60|
|Weight of control: kg||0.6||0.6||1.9||1.9|
|Protection class||double insulated||double insulated||double insulated||double insulated|
|Electronic limit switches||yes||yes||yes**||yes**|
* Control will shut off if duty cycle is exceeded and automatically reset when cooled off.
** DCG-280 monitors the encoder pulses and not the motor currents. If the pulses arrive too slowly or not at all it will stop the motion of the lifting column.