- Lifting Columns
- Custom Lifting Columns
Custom Lifting Columns
Thomson offers a broad range of standard lifting columns to suit many needs. We realize, though, that unique application parameters often dictate equally unique configurations and modifications. Our lifting columns are designed with this in mind as many of our products can be readily customized to suit specific requirements.
Thomson lifting columns are built on modules that can be mixed and matched in final assembly. These operations are configured to provide flexible assembly to accommodate custom orders, quickly and cost effectively.
Our experienced engineers can assist you to ensure your part selection is right the first time, while our support staff oversees proper initial application and comprehensive support once installed.
Available Customization Options
- Corrosion-resistant balls and bearing plates
- Stainless steel components and hardware
- Extreme temperature customizations
Stroke and retracted length
- Stroke lengths down to the millimeter
- Overall lengths to accommodate drop-in replacements
- Extended stroke lengths based on application loading
Control and feedback
- Wire harnesses and connectors
- Encoders and absolute feedback devices
Fitment and installation
- Mounting hole patterns
- Mounting and accessory brackets
- Gearing options for load capacity and speed
- High-performance moment load capabilities
Provide some basic information to begin the customization process.