If you've ever wondered about the difference between Genuine Wrap Spring or Friction Clutches and Brakes, this webinar is for you! Designed for engineers of all experience levels, this informational webinar will introduce you to the basics of Clutches and Brakes, explore the different features and technologies available, and examine various clutch and brake applications.
Register here for the FREE live webinar on Tuesday, October 16, 2012. Spaces are limited, so sign up now!
1:00 p.m. GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
2:00 p.m. Europe Summer Time (Berlin, GMT+02:00)
3:00 p.m. Northern Europe Summer Time (Helsinki, GMT+03:00)
8:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Finding just the right clutch or brake product can be a daunting task. The selection process hinges on the application with many variables to take into consideration. Often times there are several clutch or brake options that might do the job-the key is finding the best solution for your application.
In 1 hour you will learn:
- Clutch Brake Basics
- Wrap Spring Basic Principles & Function - A description of Wrap Spring Clutches and Brakes and how they work
- Electromagnetic Friction Basic Principles & Function - A description of Electromagnetic Friction Clutches and Brakes and how they work
- Deltran Clutches and Brakes Overview
- Wrap Spring - Deltran genuine Wrap Spring Clutches and Brakes types features
- Electromagnetic Friction - Deltran Friction Clutches and Brakes types features
- Sizing and Selection
- Wrap Spring
- Electromagnetic Friction
- Other Deltran Technologies - Clutches and Brakes
- Applications - Where are clutches and brakes used?
This live online seminar is an event for mechanical motion design engineers at all experience levels. The seminar has been designed to give solid, practical information - not a sales pitch. Register today to learn how to design and build better machines with clutch and brake technology.
Clutches and Brakes offer the following design benefits:
- Low maintenance
- Long Life
- Ease of installation and use
- Cost effective solutions
- Register now to learn how to improve your knowledge of Clutches and Brakes and improve your next mechanical motion design.
Thomson, 1500 Mittel Boulevard, Wood Dale, IL 60191-1073; 1-540-633-3549; 1-540-633-0294 (fax); Thomson@thomsonlinear.com; www.thomsonlinear.com.