WOOD DALE, IL –Thomson Industries, Inc. announces that the company’s website - www.thomsonlinear.com - is now fully translated and functional in French. The site is also available in English, German, Chinese, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Latin America), Swedish and Turkish. Visitors can easily change the language of choice with the “Select Your Language” button at the top right hand corner of the website.
www.thomsonlinear.com is a content-rich site that provides quick and easy access to the company’s comprehensive family of mechanical and electromechanical motion control solutions. In addition to delivering all necessary product information, visitors can navigate solutions by industry and benefit from an extensive suite of support resources and design tools to help machine builders quickly configure an optimal linear motion solution for their application.
Visitors to www.thomsonlinear.com will also find a robust Online Thomson Education Center with technical training videos to help machine builders properly select and apply industrial linear actuators, square rails, round rails, ball screws, gearheads, clutches and brakes. In addition, www.thomsonlinear.com provides a wealth of additional freely available educational resources and design tools to help OEMs make informed mechanical and electromechanical motion control decisions, including:
- Live and archived webinars and technical articles on a wide array of motion control topics
- Solution Center – an interactive knowledgebase that provides technically substantive answers to a broad range of questions on the selection, application, installation, maintenance and general use of motion components and systems
- Product Selectors – attribute-based product selection tools
- Configurable and downloadable 2D and 3D interactive models
- Linear MOTIONEERING® - application-based sizing and selection for linear motion systems, as well as ball and lead screws
- Linear MOTIONEERING®: 60 Case LinearRace Shafting - web-based tool to customize machined 60 Case® LinearRace Shafting
- Micron MOTIONEERING® - application-based sizing and selection for gearheads
- EngineersCALC – a powerful and simple-to-use engineering calculator for , iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android and Blackberry users
With more than 60 years of motion control innovation and quality, Thomson is the industry’s premier producer of Linear Ball Bushing® Bearings and Profile Rail Bearings, 60 Case™ Shafting, ground and rolled Ball Screws, Linear Actuators, Gearheads, Clutches, Brakes, Linear Systems, and related accessories. Thomson invented the Linear Ball Bushing Bearing in 1945, and has set the standard ever since with an unsurpassed set of mechanical motion control solutions serving global commercial and aerospace & defense markets. Thomson Industries, Inc. has facilities in North America, Europe and Asia with over 2000 distributor locations around the world.
Thomson, 1500 Mittel Boulevard, Wood Dale, IL 60191-1073; 1-540-633-3549; 1-540-633-0294 (fax);