Unlike common shafting, Thomson 60 Case LinearRace® shafting is manufactured to the highest quality standards in an ISO9000:2000 registered facility. Our techniques are continuously upgraded with proprietary know-how gained from over 53 years of linear bearing design and manufacture. Using 60 Case LinearRace shafting with Thomson Ball Bushing bearings ensures optimal bearing performance and travel life.
Let Thomson Help You Make Your Selection!
- RoundRail Linear Guides and Components Catalog >
- Linear MOTIONEERING®: Linear Guide Components Sizing Tool >
- Linear MOTIONEERING®: 60 Case LinearRace Shafting Configuration Tool >
- Thomson Linear Bearings Product Selector >
- Thomson LinearRace Shafting Product Selector >
- 60 Case Shafting Interactive 3D Models >
For over 50 years, Thomson has been producing precision linear Shafting for Thomson Linear Ball Bushing and other Thomson applications. We offer the widest range of inch and metric shafting, support rails, and support block in the market today.Learn more about Standard Shafts >
Thomson Ultra Light Aluminum LinearRace shafting is a lightweight alterative to standard Thomson 60 Case in plain bearing applications. With the advantage of being 65% lighter, our Ultra Light aluminum shafting also offers superior corrosion resistance for washdown and submerged environments.Learn more about Ultra Light Aluminum Shafting >> >