Thomson’s PC Series of electric actuators comply to ISO 15552, a standard for metric pneumatic cylinders. This standard governs the mechanical interface dimensions of both the cylinder and its mounting accessories. Upgrading your machine to realize the benefits of electric actuation is made simple, with the following dimensions set to match ISO:
- Frame size
- Mounting thread size and bolt circle diameter
- Rod end and clevis interface
- Trunnion, foot and face mounting
Benefit from exceptional power density in one of two ways:
1. Save valuable space in your machine using smaller frame size actuators to replace pneumatic cylinders.
2. Enjoy longer life and higher reliability by taking advantage of the higher force of an electric actuator in the same frame size as your pneumatic cylinder.