MultiTrac Ball Bushing Bearings
The extremely rigid MultiTrac Ball Bushing reduces deflection and provides twice the load capacity or eight times the travel life of conventional ball bushing bearings. The bearing's patented ball control technology eliminates binding and chatter (stick-slip), common with high friction, plain bearings. The improvement in bearing capacity permits designers to optimize system compactness and minimizes hardware costs.
Let Thomson Help You Make Your Selection!
- Linear MOTIONEERING®: Linear Guide Components Sizing Tool >
- Linear MOTIONEERING®: 60 Case LinearRace Shafting Configuration Tool >
- Thomson Linear Bearings Product Selector >
- Thomson LinearRace Shafting Product Selector >
- MultiTrac Ball Bushing Bearings Interactive 3D Models >
|Bearing Style||Metric Type (mm)|
|Sizes||8mm - 40mm|
|Pillow Block Types||None|
|Bearing Load Capacities||Up to 9,250 N|
|Special Options||Nylon Balls|
- Rigid steel sleeve for minimal deflection assuring accurate, precise positioning
- Dual ball tracks provide twice the load capacity
- Wear resistant, low-friction polymer retainer reduces inertia and operating noise levels