XR Extra Rigid Bearings
The Extra Rigid XR Ball Bushing bearing is designed to maximize load carrying capacity while minimizing deflection. The increased load capacity and/or travel life is provided by the bearing's advanced plate design. Each ball conforming bearing plate is precision ground, providing smooth and virtually friction free linear movement. The XR bearing plates have been positioned to maximize load capacity in both pull-off and down loading conditions.
Let Thomson Help You Make Your Selection!
- Linear MOTIONEERING®: Linear Guide Components Sizing Tool >
- Linear MOTIONEERING®: 60 Case LinearRace Shafting Configuration Tool >
- Thomson Linear Bearings Product Selector >
- Thomson LinearRace Shafting Product Selector >
- XR Extra Rigid Bearings Interactive 3D Models >
|Bearing Style||Imperial Type (in)|
|Sizes||2" - 3"|
|Pillow Block Type||Open|
|Bearing Load Capacities||Up to 10, 000 lbf|
XR Extra Rigid Bearing Highlights
- Non self-aligning ball conforming bearing plates offer three times the rigidity of conventional linear bearings
- Rigid ductile iron pillow blocks for maximized stiffness
- Wear resistant, low-friction polymer housing reduces inertia and operating noise levels