|LinearRace Shaft Sizes: mm||3||5||8||12|
|Number of ball tracks:||4||4||4||5|
|Dynamic Load Rating: N (lbf)*||45 (10)||170 (38)||310 (70)||650 (146)|
|Load Limit: N (lbf)**||50 (11)||190 (43)||340 (76)||715 (161)|
* For a rated travel life of 100 km.
** The load limit is the maximum load that may be applied to a bearing/shaft.
NOTE: It is important to analyze the application so that peak or/and shock loads do not exceed the load limit.
NOTE: Please use Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Firefox, or Google Chrome with Edrawings Viewer
Partstream Interactive Viewer Instructions:
1) Select a product from the table below and Configure your model to the right of the viewer that appears.
2) Click the Create button at the bottom of the configurator and wait for model to load (may take a few minutes).
3) Click the Download tab and login to your account if requested (or register as a first-time user).
4) Select a format, wait for the file to be created (may take a few minutes), and click the Download button.