Super Smart Ball Bushing® Bearings
The Super Smart Ball Bushing Bearing family represents a major advancement in linear bearing technology worldwide. These patented and universally self-aligning bearings offer twice the load capacity or eight times the travel life of our industry standard Super Ball Bushing® bearing. To minimize installation time and cost, the Super Smart Ball Bushing bearing can be ordered factory-installed in an industry standard single or twin pillow block.
Let Thomson Help You Make Your Selection!
- Linear MOTIONEERING®: Linear Guide Components Sizing Tool >
- Linear MOTIONEERING: 60 Case LinearRace® Shafting Configuration Tool >
|Bearing Style||Imperial Type (in)||Metric Type (mm)|
|Sizes||1/2" - 1 1/2"||16mm - 40mm|
|Pillow Block Types||Closed
|Pillow Block Styles||Single
|Bearing Load Capacities||Up to 3,880 lbf||Up to 13,700 N|
|Special Options||Nylon Balls
Super Smart Highlights
- Dual ball-conforming ball tracks provide twice the load capacity
- Hardened steel outer ring allows bearing to maintain diametrical fit-up even when installed in a slightly out-of-round housing
- Bearing plates can rock, roll and yaw, providing universal self-alignment that compensates for misalignment of housing bores
- Double lip integral wiper option that keep out dirt while retaining lubrication