Thomson LC2000 Lifting Columns
Perfect for medical and ergonomic automation applications, Thomson's LC2000
Lifting Column gives your application a simple, all-in-one solution.
Made with a three-piece extrusion, 2000 N loading capacity and a telescoping
leadscrew mechanism, the LC2000 provides an ideal extension-to-retraction
This self-supporting column is made of extruded anodized aluminum. The
aesthetic design requires no additional shrouding or covering.
Plus, the LC2000 has been EMC recognized for medical applications and the
quiet operation meets CE standards for audible noise requirements.
Protections, such as end of stroke limit switches, make this unit an ideal
product for your application.
LC2000 Performance Specifications
|Maximum load: N (lbs)||2000 (450)|
|Maximum load torque, dynamic / static: Nm (lbf - in)||150* / 500 (1,327 / 4,425)|
|Speed, at no load / at maximum load: mm/s (in/s)||19 / 15 (0.75 / 0.59)|
|Available input voltages: VDC||24|
|Minimum ordering stroke (S): mm (in)||200 (7.9)|
|Maximum ordering stroke (S): mm (in)||600 (23.6)|
|Operating temperature limits: °C (°F)||0 to +40 (32 to 104)|
|Full load duty cycle @ 20 °C (68 °F): %||15|
|Maximum on time: s||60|
|Lead cross section: mm2 (in2)||1.5 (0.0023)|
|Standard cable length: mm (in)||1900 (75)|
* Higher dynamic loads up to 400 Nm available upon request, contact customer support.
LC2000 General Specifications
|Screw type||telescopic lead screw|
|End of stroke protection||end of stroke limit switches|
|Mid stroke protection||no*|
|Motor connector||Molex 8 pin plug|
EMC for medical applications**
|Options||encoder position feedback|
operation of single unit
synchronous operation of two units
* Dynamic braking, mid-stroke protection, and motor protection are provided when used with DCG control.
** Emission: EN 61000-6-3:2001, EN 60601-1-2:1993, EN 55011 Class B Immunity: EN 61000-6-2:2001, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3
LC2000 Features and Benefits
- For medical and ergonomic automation applications
- Self supporting column in extruded anodized aluminum
- Low weight and quiet operation
- Smooth operating telescopic lead screw drive
- High load torque capability
- High extension to retraction ratio
- Maintenance free
- Load holding brake
- Integrated end of stroke limit switches
- EMC recognized for medical applications
- Very short retracted length