|Max Dynamic Load: N (lbf)||500 (112.4)||800 (179.8)|
|Max Static Load: N (lbf)||2000 (449.6)||100-350**|
|Max No-Load Speed: mm/s (in/s)||33 (1.3)||60 (2.36)|
|Max Full-Load Speed: mm/s (in/s)||19 (0.75)||30 (1.18)|
|Available Input Voltages: VDC||12, 24|
|Standard Stroke Lengths: mm (in)||50, 100, 150, 200, 250*, 300*
(2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12)
|Operating Temperature: ºC (F)||-40 to +85 (-40 to +185)|
|Full load duty cycle @ 25 ºC||25%|
|Maximum End Play: mm (in)||0.3 (0.012)|
|Restraining Torque: Nm (lbf-in)||2 (18)|
|Lead Cross Section: mm² (in²)||1 (0.002)|
|Cable Length Options: mm (in)||300 (11.8), 1600 (63)|
|Protection Class||IP66, IP69K|
|Salt Spray Resistance h||500|
|Analog Position Feedback Signal: VDC||0.5 to 4.5|
|Encoder Position Feedback||5VDC input, 2-channel|
* Strokes possible for ball screw models only
** The static force (i.e. backdriving force) for a ball screw unit varies - based on # of cycles run and loading
*** For ballscrew actuators with 100 mm stroke, avg load of 500N and changing load direction
|Max Jac Electric Linear Actuators Brochure||1800 KB|
|Max Jac Electric Linear Actuators Brochure||1801 KB|
|Max Jac Electric Linear Actuators Brochure||811 KB|
|Max Jac Electric Linear Actuators Brochure||1807 KB|
|Max Jac Electric Linear Actuator Installation Manual||404 KB|
NOTE: Please use Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Firefox, or Google Chrome with Edrawings Viewer
Partstream Interactive Viewer Instructions:
1) Select a product from the table below and Configure your model to the right of the viewer that appears.
2) Click the Create button at the bottom of the configurator and wait for model to load (may take a few minutes).
3) Click the Download tab and login to your account if requested (or register as a first-time user).
4) Select a format, wait for the file to be created (may take a few minutes), and click the Download button.