Better, Faster, Smarter
Thomson products and know-how help you design equipment that is better, faster, smarter.
In a modern production environment, moving material quickly, accurately and efficiently is a big challenge. Using the optimal motion control products can enable you to help your customers save time and money, giving you a competitive edge.
Thomson's Competitive Components:
1) Superior Products - We have the broadest selection and readily provide standard, modified standard, and full custom solutions. Our designs, manufactuers and optimizes:
- Linear rod and rodless actuators
- Linear guides and bearings (round and square rail)
- Ball and lead screws
- Linear slides and systems
- True planetary gearheads
- Wrap spring and friction clutches, spring set brakes and resolvers
2) Superior technology - Thomson successfully supplies components and solutions for material handling applications to companies in automotive, aerospace, food, medical and many other industries. All are built with the same quality and performance that has made Thomson a world leader in motion. Enjoy peace of mind throughout the production life of your material handling equipment with Thomson components.
3) Unbiased Design Solutions - Our unmatched breadth of line encourages designs that don’t compromise - assured by our commitment to fully agnostic solutions. We have tremendous ability to test your application load and movement profiles to develop optimal solutions with over 60 years of experience in optimal, standard, modified-standard, and full custom designs.
- Zero-setup products for speed-to-market and cost effectiveness
- Electric actuator conversion from hydraulic or pneumatic
- Online sizing and selection tools
Integrate Our Expertise Into Your Design Process
When experienced Thomson engineers contribute early in your design process, you optimize machine performance, life and cost. Leverage our capacity for analysis, modifications and white sheet solutions. Take advantage of smart standardization that gives you more freedom and improved speed to market. And then rest easy knowing that the results will be predictably excellent. Here are some of the keys:
- We Develop
Standard platforms that make any design easily customizable.
- We Produce
Zero set-up products to get our clients to market faster and more cost-effectively.
- We Test
Extensively on your equipment to enable evaluation of our products in your application.
Couple these process advancements with our highly proven, highly engineered components and pre-assembled systems, and you’ve optimized your food-processing machine project.
We Participate in a Wide Range of Applications
- AGV trucks
- Automatic storage equipment
- Conveyor systems
- Ergonomic improvements
- Extraction equipment
- Feeding equipment
- Fork lifts
- Lifting aids
- Overhead crane systems
- Patient lifts
- Pick and place
- Safety improvements
- Storage equipment
- Transportation equipment
- Airport baggage handling equipment