Electric linear actuators enable a single maintenance and repair person to access engines quickly and safely, a considerable improvement over pneumatic or hydraulic alternatives.
- Reduced Design Costs
- Reduced Installation Costs
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Increased Safety and Productivity
- Built-in clutch or limit switches provide end-of-stroke protection.
- Wide temperature range and shock/vibration resistance for reliable operation in all conditions.
- Helps reduce tolerance problems.
- Works as a hood lock.
- Offers a variety of mounting accessories and easy interface with multiple electronic controls.
- Reliable operation, won't weaken with age or low temperatures.
- Provides controllable clamping force, preventing the overstressing of hood materials.
- Holds position with power off – no drifting or backdriving in the wind. Manual overdrive allows operation with dead or no battery.
- Actuator-aided, one-person lift reduces exposure of operator to awkward lifting positions with heavy loads.
- Enables easy everyday maintenance.